• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please tell me this is what I think it is...

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I was IDOCing this evening, as most people were :p And there was a house just west out of Umbra up the road a bit. Quite a few people were there - but it was filled with high priced loot. And there have already been a few Event Rares that I've heard people say they received from it. I'm just wondering if I happened to get that lucky lol. It was in a bag with a few artifacts and such, sorcerer's suit, knight's suit - with Planesword and Planeshield, scout's suit (all non-replica) - also need a PC on those :) Thank you for your time, and PLEASE tell me it is!

pleasetellmeitis.jpg

Oh, as well as 40 or so books, ice white and blaze orange in color - some say Limited Edition and others say Collector's Edition on them - any idea on those as well?

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My first instinct is to say it's engraved but engraved items have the "engraved" message don't they?
2006 Was a pretty rough year for me (Hurricane Katrina) so I wasn't really around much but hopefully someone else can give you a heads up.'
I can't tell in your picture is this a glacial staff?

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, it is a Glacial Staff - at least that's what it says. (I'm a total newb when it comes to rares) And I'm currently looking for someone with an item engraved to see if that's true or not. But it's a green color, kind of looks like Dryad Green after I have it equipped. I'll post again if I can find a person with something engraved. And thank you :)

Edit - I just found someone with an engraved spellbook, and it does says "Engraved: (what the engraving is)"

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I believe the person I talked to who told me they also got an EM Rare said it was from Pacific if that helps.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Love the name Assia! Sorry to the OP. Maybe next time you'll get the dream item!

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... Well shoot haha. What about non-replica Sorcerer's Suit, Knight Suit with Planesword/Planeshield and Scout Suit? And the ice white/blaze orange collection of books I found with [Limited Edition] and [Collectors Edition] below the weight?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea on price of the sorcerer's suit. Planesword/Planeshield were event arc items but were very plentiful - together worth between 500-750k. Edition books from gargoyle quest. Value starts at 5k and up depending on the title/edition.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
non replica sorcerer, scout and knight suits are worth about 10-15 million each.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assia, you're crushing my dreams! Thank you for the information though :) And Norrington, that's good to hear. So my haul isn't completely worthless. Will get some decent coin out of it after all!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Dantes, PM me a list of the books. If there's any I'm missing, I'd be interested. :)