• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please take a moment to vote on these polls

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We have put up 2 polls in our Suggestions and Ideas forum. We'd like for you all to take a moment to check them out and cast your vote.

The First Poll is for the idea of bringing back a "No Holds Barred" type forum. This would be a forum in which you would have to request permission to gain access too, and would have a much laxer set of rules governing it.

No Holds Barred | Stratics

The Second Poll is to gauge interest in possibly granting community members a measure of power to moderate their own threads. The thought is primarily directed at the trade forum community.

Blocking members + blocking them from your threads

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No Holds Barred IMHO would be a waste of time.
Collecting Style Usage voted Classic but meant to vote UO Classic
Blocking members + blocking them from your thread You need an "Oh HELL NO" because the DEVs may or may not read a thread and they need to see all thoughts on that topic not just a one sided affair. I could see a NERF PVP thread with all the PvPers blocked, totally unfair, or a make all UO Fel rule with only the hardcore Fel players having a say. If you decide to do this then make it where NO DEV can even view it, the DEVs need to hear both sides of a discussion or it means nothing.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Nexus IMHO these polls should be taken down and if the new owner wants them back then let him/her decide. No changes to Stratics should occur until new owner is in charge.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
@Nexus IMHO these polls should be taken down and if the new owner wants them back then let him/her decide. No changes to Stratics should occur until new owner is in charge.
I'm going to leave them up strictly to collect data, but yes I agree no changes until after a new owner. If he wants to review and decides to continue with the immediate plans we had in place, then we won't have to start over with the polling.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nah...(edited: a woman) will be President of the United States before THAT happens...
o_O
Margaret Thatcher would have had my vote hands down but then again I voted for Ronald Reagan too.