• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please stop luring the mini rat boss!!!!!!

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

This is soo not where he belongs.... if you guys cant kill the effing thing, leave it alone so someone else will... dont lure it all the way across the damn dungeon.

Just glad I ran into it since I was on my way to the Cavern anyway... would've spent about an hour looking for him when I got there =/

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is soo not where he belongs.... if you guys cant kill the effing thing, leave it alone so someone else will... dont lure it all the way across the damn dungeon.

Just glad I ran into it since I was on my way to the Cavern anyway... would've spent about an hour looking for him when I got there =/
Sorry.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think these monsters act the same as any other monster and once they lock on you if you recall away they walk in your general direction.. this being said, if you were farming the lower level mosnters and then recall away when the renowned spawns he will run towards you, witch is where you found him. notice how he is trying to get through the rocks. facing west.

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm normally never that lucky either Gemma. This is the first time since ppl started this crap that I've been able to find him and I almost ran right by him.
See the little spot in the map, next to the river, south of the bridge, where it kind of curls around? He was in there and standing at the edge of the lava. His tag popped on my screen for a sec while I ran by. Its the only reason I knew he was there. I would've kept running and then later seaching for it if I had been running one tile more to the north.
Aaron, he was targetted to me twice before. He's facing the way I ran to get invis'd so I could start my screenshot program =/ Before this, like I said above, he was standing on the edge of the lava river.

C

Connor_Graham

i think these monsters act the same as any other monster and once they lock on you if you recall away they walk in your general direction.. this being said, if you were farming the lower level mosnters and then recall away when the renowned spawns he will run towards you, witch is where you found him. notice how he is trying to get through the rocks. facing west.
It would have had to be dragged out of the cavern first in order to end up where it is in the pic.

M

Muggs10

Yep.....drives me crazy too.I say if your not willing to help kill the boss, scram..or better yet just kill it. Not that hard..Dont just sit there and wait till its dead and all of a sudden pop up....Such class...Gotta love it.....lol.....:lick:

S

SUPRsalad

I actually caught some dip-**** taking him away the other day.
'what are you doing?' i asked
'taking him to pixies to kill' he said as he was dying..

*note: he was going the wrong way for the pixies anyways.. I refused to heal or help, and he was killed as he tried explaining himself to me.

'bull****' i said, and killed it.. Honestly, if you can't kill it, get out.. Finish your ****ing template before coming to annoy everyone..

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

*note: he was going the wrong way for the pixies anyways.. I refused to heal or help, and he was killed as he tried explaining himself to me.

'bull****' i said, and killed it.. Honestly, if you can't kill it, get out.. Finish your ****ing template before coming to annoy everyone..
LOLLOLOLOL.

S

SUPRsalad

LOLLOLOLOL.
Well? I mean really! If you can't kill the stupid rat thing, you have no business trying to get ANY of the resources available down there.. They won't help you anyways.. Finish your damn template, THEN come get some stuff to make your suits better..

E

Eyes of Origin

he was missing again this morning when i went down there *grumbles* :yell:

E

Eyes of Origin

this *shakes head and walks away*

M

MR Bojangles

yeh i went down there today to find him and the other rat boss both in the same spot. someone was trying to provo them on eachother, bunch of idiots i had to kill them both to work the spawn i mean really, i agree finish your temp then come down for ing.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeh i went down there today to find him and the other rat boss both in the same spot. someone was trying to provo them on eachother, bunch of idiots i had to kill them both to work the spawn i mean really, i agree finish your temp then come down for ing.
Hahahah , hell yeah. That's the way to do it ! :stir:

M

MR Bojangles

also if you cant do the whole spawn such as ohhh lets say liche dont touch it i dont think i have seen any level of that spawn except the last one i still finish it off because someone cant but would be nice to do the whole thing.
if you say this to yourself at any point "hmmm to hard time for rats"
then dont touch it again..