• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Please state issue here if you have posting issues

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Things I've noticed

1) If you make a post, the highlighted button goes dim and then re-highlights and you have no idea if the original post was saved, if you keep hitting it then it makes copies as many times as you hit the button.
2) If you try to delete a post then it pulls you to Stratics front page and doesn't leave you on Sieges forums.
3) If you hit the back button after deleting then it takes you back to a un-updated forums page.
4) The current page you are on will not update for any reason (I tried several way).
5) According to Idico there is no way to delete a thread once its posted.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, having the same issues...except number 5. I ended up with a double post and I was able to delete it...I think...la

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
when you make a post and hit post reply once and it do not look like it work, just refresh the page and you will see, your post was posted

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One can only assume that whoever is in charge is able to turn "back on" the nice, almost instant refresh that we've become accustom to...
'Till then, I see lots of double posts also...

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am having issues as well. I rely upon Tapatalk for most of my forum reading. If you have a duplicate thread that needs deleting, use the report function and I will clear it out soon. Thanks!

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am having issues as well. I rely upon Tapatalk for most of my forum reading. If you have a duplicate thread that needs deleting, use the report function and I will clear it out soon. Thanks!
I got tapatalk to work this morning. Probably just cached DNS that hadn't updated after the migration.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I checked with Kirthag last night and she said they were working on Tapatalk functionality. It is also working much better for me. :)