• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please restore Guardians Gate Healer and Stable

Gowron

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
This has been going on for quite a while. I used it one night and the next it was gone. I tried contacting EM Artemis, and was referred to Mesanna. I have tried contacting Mesanna and have received no response whatsoever. Further inquiries to EM Artemis has just resulted in acknowledgement that all he can do is forward it to Mesanna. What do I need to do to get them restored.

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Mez bumped da udder pozt frum uh while bak. Nawt eben shur ip id helpz yoo but hobefully id duz. Gibz detailz fur poztin fur uh town n wuteber. Mez wizh dey woodn hab deleted dat wun too but mez dun hab uh houze der so nuddin much mez can help wit on diz. Gewd Luck!!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
GG even around anymore? If clan / village is dead it should be removed.

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I disagree with Joe Cotton

The Em quests for livery guild were some of the most challenging ones that I can remember. You had to get 3 recommendations from the Em to be considered for a town stable . on the first night out of all the player run towns ( 15 or 20 something ) only one got the task completed . CKs guild Action I believe

My point is that these were very hard to get and worth leaving in place for players that had a hand in getting them and for the people that were away at that time to use and enjoy

I don't really understand why RBG, or any other town would be removed

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes the town hub gates, stables, and healers tents were originally EM events for the various player towns to participate. In fact many players from other towns helped neighboring towns complete the tasks to get the placements.

Flash forward to 2019 and apparently the EM made an announcement at the end of an event to the governors to contact with an e-mail which towns are active?
First off, only some of the original player towns are associated with current governors. Some governors did their best to get the word out. However this all occurred very quickly. I'm also not sure why it would be assumed the current governors would know how to contact the leaders of all the various player towns affected. Some governors were able to save the player towns that they were associated. But the player towns leaders that didn't have a sitting governor or attend the EM event that week were all at risk of not knowing to send an e-mail to save their town placements. So Guardian's Gate lost its healer tent and stable. Perhaps other towns were deleted also?

But judging by how many buildings still have Guardians Gate on their sign in the area their history probably shouldn't have been deleted. Actually, I think in fact Guardians Gate qualified as a city making it one of the largest player towns on Chesapeake. I think they originally had 30 plus buildings over a very large area.

I don't actually think any past town should be deleted. History is history. Do we delete memorials and historical building signs because we haven't seen the player in a while and they haven't sent a e-mail? You could probably delete several of King Blackthorn's cities since they don't seem to be very active!

Last edited:

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
With exception to that last sentence , I think you are spot on Cat .
Well said .

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Coming in late on this but sounds like Chesapeake Politics as Usual

I can't believe I'm going to say this but if Guardians Gate had their town add-ons removed for inactivity then Kijustsu Anie sure as H.e.double hockey sticks shouldn't still have theirs.....unless that dumb Vina Savage thing saved us.... or a magical hairball.

and PS. Angelica the leader of Moria died so what's going to happen? "She failed to check in, just because she's dead is no excuse." *Delete*

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Uh I was a little harsh in the last sentence of my previous post, was not meant to be mean or rude to any player or EM,
just lots of emotions going Booooom Baang *Fizzle* outta my head.
I still love you all in my own Gay-reth way!

It's not like they are going around destroying stuff....
unlike a certain someone who asked me to show them....
the rare blue slime I tamed at their EM Event....
and then deleted it as soon as I took it out of the stables !
LoL @Kryostudly

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Has there been any news on this ?
We need a status update , asap

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I want a shrine, bank and stable in front of my castle. In honor of my history, community work, creation of auction houses, being in some of the most memorable guilds in the game, my work at Tradespot routing out scammers, helping capture and bring to justice the hackers and dupers. I think a 2 story statue of my character should be encased in gold in front of my castle for memories sake. I mean hell, I made an entire castle a memory piece for 1 guild. That should be a UO Landmark.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want a shrine, bank and stable in front of my castle. In honor of my history, community work, creation of auction houses, being in some of the most memorable guilds in the game, my work at Tradespot routing out scammers, helping capture and bring to justice the hackers and dupers. I think a 2 story statue of my character should be encased in gold in front of my castle for memories sake. I mean hell, I made an entire castle a memory piece for 1 guild. That should be a UO Landmark.

No :)

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards

You were never a town ...

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Help support the CottonEyeJoe Memorial Statue Foundation. Donate NOW @ PayBuddy.NANOC.
Almost all proceeds go to the Gold Statue Memorial ore mining guild residing in Dragons Watch.
Donate lots and donate TODAY!!!

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll joke around with joe but he has done a ton for the community. We may not have ever been on the same side in pvp there is no doubt what he has done for chessy. Obviously his post was a joke but tbh the whole town system was bumbled so why not give joe his statue......I take back my no and say give it to him

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
I think a 2 story statue of my character should be encased in gold

Sorry but my Ego already claimed that 1 per game award...so that's gonna be a big NO for you!
The entire game population and I are just eagerly waiting for Mesanna to finish the new Gareth Virtue Shrine/Museum/Temple/Island/Mountain with a massive waterfall reflecting images of me to be completed where it will be placed....

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry but my Ego already claimed that 1 per game award...so that's gonna be a big NO for you!
The entire game population and I are just eagerly waiting for Mesanna to finish the new Gareth Virtue Shrine/Museum/Temple/Island/Mountain with a massive waterfall reflecting images of me to be completed where it will be placed....

No :)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow, Gareth lives?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In the great words of Nelly. "I'm just kidding like Jason, unless you gon' do it".