• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please recommend: Online Poster Print Service

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I am looking for a print service located in the USA, which offers the following:
  • Allows me to upload the original image.
  • Allows any customer to order that image as a poster print in a user-defined size.
Here in Germany, there's a print service where I can actually set up an own "shop" for free, upload my images and people can order from my gallery directly without any interaction by me. Of course, shipping to USA would be too expensive, that's why I'm looking for a similar service in the USA.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I created an account and are testing things now. The plan is to make large UO maps available for printing.