• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLEASE READ: TSOMANIA SIGNATURE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

1. Only select ONE of the offered signatures... either your avatar OR lot, and only ONE of either... do NOT stack multiples on top of eachother.

2. If you want your signature to be a picture of your avatar or lot... make sure you copy the top link.

3. If you want your signature to be a link to your avatar's profile... then copy the bottom link.

Now, when working with the pictures... make sure you have ONLY the link copied, nothing else.
To make the link into an image... you need to have [image] in front of it and [/image] after it... no spaces, and no cap locks.

When working with the link to your avatar profile... you need to have <font color="brown">text for what your link will read</font>

NOTE: the colored sections are what YOU add in.

If you would like either of them centered, you need [center ] before everything, and [/center ] after everything... removing the spaces after the word "center"

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion, and if you have any questions... please ask, and I'll be happy to help.

Also, feel free to test your signatures in this thread also

</font>

G

Also... a little tip... when posting to test a signature, click on the "i want to preview my post" box, this will help you from having to post multiple times in order to check signatures.

G

I appreciate that you are being so helpful but with so many threads going already it is very confusing so please use the current threads.

Stacking &amp; EA-Land Mania Sigs : HERE

Test Signatures : here

Status
Not open for further replies.