• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please read, old UO pvp and paxlair Vet returning and wanting some info...

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First my characters names are Rikimaru, Vegeta, Richter Belmont, Blitzkrieg, (Cougar on ICQ) and the others i do not wish to list because they were characters I used in Paxlair :) I first found the game in 1999 and fell in love with it and departed around 2005. I was in many pvp and RP guilds. I had a brother and his chars were Alucard, Aidyan Pyrde, and he also had a Blitzkrieg char. I saw some talk on here about the Champs guild. I, along with my brother, were in post trammel with Champs. During this time I could say Champs was one of the most powerful guilds in all of UO. I along with Mikey and Entro. where rich bastards, collected rares, and were brokers with many servers. I won a few dueling tournys on the server with Blitzkrieg though I doubt any remember this unless you were playing then and was prolly in champs. Can anyone tell me if mikey still plays, or any of the old timers? I have a few things to discuss... If not someone please get in touch with me as I have many questions to ask before I return playing...I also had a tower in Paxlair along with a tavern. My char Vegeta was in the Pax council at one time!! At one time in my UO lifetime when I was collecting server birth rares and Seer created items, I was a moderator at markeedragon under the name Richter Belmont, does anyone know if there are some nice player created rare musuems up and running in chessy? If so message me locations please. I would like to know the value of items nowadays, because I did champ spawns every week and have multiple 120 mage, evals, med, macing, fencing, etc and along with very nice items that noone had at the time. I was a loot ***** when it came to a few things as when I was playing I had the blue gaunltlets from doom, hat of magi, orni of magi, etc. Enough about loot, I want to know about PvP because this is my passion in this game. Is it still a bunch of young teenagers acting tough around the gate and hiding in houses? When I return I expect some major dueling going on and some group battles amonst guilds at champ spawns, etc. Who are the skilled pvps now on chessy? Is it because they have the nice items or do they actually have skill?? Also did they ever get rid of speedhacking? It was a problem when I was playing and I can admit many were doing it.. What pvp builds are viable? 5x 120s? Where can I read about what builds are viable... Basically I just want someone to respond back with some answers and just give me a status of the Chessy server and how are things (is the economy inflated? how many events do the gods do and are they fun? how is the new graphics engine?... :) IF someone named wombat combat is out there or CW on ICQ (my rares buddy, message me I have a few things you might be interested in). Well just finished my coffee, I did not proofread so don't flame. I just want to hear some input from all you guys.. thanks alot! Look forward to returning... also anyone know about Darkfall online? Alot of old old Chessy players are planning to return and Play on that.. S-S, OiN, Champs, etc.. untill later !

M

MalDK

Rurik!

If this is you, find me on Rage forums (or here). I'm sure you know who this is, if not, I'll get Charlene to get Kathy to kick your ass.

If this is not who I think it is, sorry for hijacking your thread! Welcome back!

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha.. didn't hijack any thread.. thats my brother your wanting (his chars were Alucard in UO).. Who is your wow char? Mine is Rikimaru and Desmodus...

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rurik!

If this is you, find me on Rage forums (or here). I'm sure you know who this is, if not, I'll get Charlene to get Kathy to kick your ass.

If this is not who I think it is, sorry for hijacking your thread! Welcome back!

Is this Malcate? err if I am wrong.. who is your UO char.. ? :)