• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please Read: Announcement Regarding Suspicious Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright folks. I know we are all worried about additional items appearing in circulation that don't match the quantity we have accounted for. Right now, Mesanna is looking into this and rather than pointing fingers and playing the blame game, we need to be helping her as best as we can.

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we do not have a Renegade EM, and that I am looking into this.

Mesanna
I spoke with Mesanna and she has given me an email that you all can contact her with if you have any information on this situation. I urge anyone who has information to email and help her get to the bottom of this.

Mesanna's email: [email protected]

I've asked Mesanna to please give the community an update when she can, but this may be a lengthy investigation so I ask that everyone try to be patient. For now, please keep the forums clear of discussions, accusations or suspicions, especially of those selling items on the forum. We don't have all the information and paranoia will not help right now. Before purchasing an item, ask for the owner history or search the forums for past sales. If you feel uncomfortable, don't buy it.

I have faith that Mesanna will get to the bottom of the situation and if required, will nail someone's bola balls to the wall. Event items are important to this community and I'm sure she will do all she can to protect our interest in them.

Assia Penryn and Athelas
The 'A' Team of the Rares Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.