• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please Post Your ICQ or Your Prominent Stratics Name In Sage Auction Series

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I realize I know almost all the bidders. Yet I am getting way too many complaints. It is customary to always include contact information in Silent Auctions. This makes other bidders feel more comfortable about bidding. It is an auction rule I have not been strictly enforcing. I don't want to enforce it, but I will if I have to, and start deleting bids. I can let it pass if you have one bid on the same bulletin board with your contact info, but I prefer every bid on that bulletin board to have it. Please help me out, I don't want to make mistakes.

Thus far I have not had a non-paying bidder. The auctions have mainly run very smoothly. There have been many great deals, some beyond belief. I hope I attract many players by providing a variety of rare items. I wish to express my gratitude to everyone who has participated. Thank you for your polite and patient attention.

In unrelated news, I can now tell you all that I will be hosting the Silent Auction for the Rares Festival on Atlantic on June 8th. Posting bids in the silent auction at the rares fest without contact information will not be allowed. More details will be forthcoming about how those auction houses will be run in Toad Town June 1st. Thank you for your time and thoughtful consideration.

Last edited:

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Congratulation Nails! Truly an honor you are deserving!

As for the icq thing... Are you asking everybody to post their numbers AND their stratics names? Or is it acceptable for say somebody who has posted their stratics name to omit the icq number knowing it's in their sig? Thanks for the clarification!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Congratulation Nails! Truly an honor you are deserving!

As for the icq thing... Are you asking everybody to post their numbers AND their stratics names? Or is it acceptable for say somebody who has posted their stratics name to omit the icq number knowing it's in their sig? Thanks for the clarification!
either or

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Character Name: Dolithtis, Collection, or Hera De Lune
ICQ number: 654402110