• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please move: trying to post to bug board and not working

G

Hi!

I tried, tried, tried to follow instructions here and click and post to the bug board but it is not working It links me to a dead link on my screen: https://player.thesimsonline.ea.com/mb_threads.jsp?forum=182

Please move this post to the bug board for me-ty!

My bugs (all in TC3 so far):

In the past week my husband and I have been having items poof in game never to be seen again (luckily we are too poor to own rares so none of those ha ha ha).

Our properties and things that have gone missing:

Under the name Cisco Valente as property owner of Cisco's Hideaway: we had a love tub poof Cisco gave in and bought a new one tonight since it never came back.

Under the name Alexa Valente/ property name Artisians Retreat: early this week I had a dining room table where one time it loaded with a section missing and the next time I logged in, I got a missing and cannot load object message and it has taken off for parts unknown!

In return we literally got lucky door #2 in Lets Make a Deal: in return we have a lovely door out of bounds at the front of our property which is pointless and puzzling
It also refuses to be removed. Since it looks like other doors on my prop and is useless I want the bum door removed please!

Would you please look into these issues when you are free?

Thanks a bunch~
Lynn' Valente aka Alexa Valente aka Lynn Valente in TC3

G

Hi Lynne

I think the reason that link is 'dead' is because the bug board has been moved to the Wiki . This link will take you to the 'how-to' page, giving two sets of instructions......one if you are 'Wiki-savvy' and one if not. Using the simple set of instructions looks really easy to me, so I bet even those who have said in the past that they could not Wiki can now with this new set of instructions. There's also a simplified 'for Dummies' section on posting Wiki pages that I did not see last time I went there for something.

Hope this helps the devs see your issues soon and fix them!

G

Carrie is correct Lynn, the old bug board link does not work....they expect to overhaul the site this spring....in the mean time, post bugs on the Wiki, until they get the site revamped.