• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Please Join Us for The 8th Annual Goodman Memorial Service…

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hate that I missed the memorial. My daughter was in from out of town and stopped by for a surprise visit. I was with you all in spirit though, hope the turn out was great.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed it also due to being in wrong time zone! Any pics? I hope it was a good turnout.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you to Everyone that came last night. I realize that every year that goes by there are less and less of us who knew him but it is a universal theme to remember & respect all our loved ones.

Thank you to Lady Rachel & Queen Arya for looking after the beautiful decorations and Lord Lew for speaking. As always those of you who stepped up to share your memories made the evening really special.