• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please identify these items.

Puebles

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found both of these items in abyss (chasm of the discarded):

Essence Box: a wooden box hued a off black, something like abysmal cloth. I have put essence in it to no effect (it was in my backpack at the time). It has a single title where 'a wooden box' would appear, not as 'a wooden box' with the words 'essence box' engraved.

Sign of Chaos: abysmal cloth color, appears to be a talisman or shield; it is gargoyle only and I have no gargoyle. It has low resists like a common shield, but it has radial spikes like a talisman. I think this one was dropped by the renowned, so it may be a nice talisman. It has the property Soul Charge 20%. I have no idea what that is.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soul Charge is A chance to convert a percentage of damage dealt to the player into mana. The Sign of Chaos, as far as I know comes from renoweds and the peerless bosses. The Essence box I've never heard of, if it was engraved, I'm going to assume that someone was hunting essences and they died and the creature looted there box. Haha, I could be wrong, but I havn't heard of any "Essence Boxes" that existed.

Puebles

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obviously I was unclear. The essence box is not engraved. It has only one title "Essence Box', no subtitle, no properties.

K

Kiminality

The essence box is from "[name] the fence" in the north of the Royal City.
He has a quest to trade 1 crystalline blackrock and 2 perfect emeralds for a random essence, which comes in that "essence box"