• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please I can't be the only one.....

• Thread starter The Fallout
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

The Fallout

Disclaimer: The person this quote came from is not the target of this post, in fact; I am the target.

I died 4 or 5 times (the lag does not forgive) but eventually I came.
I laughed so hard when I read this.... does that make me a loser perv...sadly I think it definitely does.

<---------------:loser::loser::loser::loser:

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think that particular thing is what makes you a loser, but I'll concede the point that you are.

T

The Fallout

I don't think that particular thing is what makes you a loser, but I'll concede the point that you are.
Well, specifically your opinion is worth a pile of trash to me..... maybe I should have put another disclaimer letting you know that, but I think you would have had fun posting anyway. :lick: