• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay i have never been so frustrated in my WHOLE LIFE.... Who was the @$$hole who changed the ultima registration site???....it is now impossible to re-activate my subscription, not the same it was 6 months ago and i am ready to call some one and bitsh the heck outta them....ive tried everything it says online, ie; going through ea.com blah blah blah.........it used to be easy through uo.com edit account and blam im in the page which says " re -activate".... now... WTF........:pie:

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay i finally figured out how to link my account which was tricky all in itself, it is just your ea account name with a _uo at the end then same password..... any whoo now ive tried re-activating 6 times now still it says..... "there was an error processing your request"... return to the home page...?!?! hmmm okay so i do that , do it all again, and same old thing woo hoo...i'm ready to flip , and if ive been charged everytime i tried... this IS NOT GOING TO END HERE!........I am not happy and i know my house is close to falling with tonnes and tonnes of rares and valuables.....so this BETTER GET RESOLVED SOON OR I AM GOING TO BE UO.COM'S WORRST NIGHTMARE!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why, pray tell, are you asking for help in the rant forum? Word your post nicely and as a sincere ask for help without ranting in uhall. You will actually get help there.

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope i pretty much dont care anymore, ive called the number been on hold a hlaf hour +... and im just sick of these little problems........ my card has been charged some dollars here and there already just for trying to subscribe, its not my fault ea is not working right now, do i have to pay for it?

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont mean to rant in the forums, in fact i wouldnt of even made a post in the stratics forums, but the ea team is forcing me to go down this route

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
If you can post the problem without ranting or calling anyone "*******s," you may do so in a forum that the devs actually read. Moreover, if you can present the problem rationally and dispassionately, then you may have better results.

I understand and sympathize with your frustration, but nobody is above the RoC. If we were, I can think of many creative ways that I could use my superpowers.

Alternatively, you can continue to rant in this forum. That's fine, too.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont mean to rant in the forums, in fact i wouldnt of even made a post in the stratics forums, but the ea team is forcing me to go down this route
Oh there is nothing wrong at all about ranting. But I gathered you were asking for help and being that this is a rant forum where not many people go, I was a bit confused over your location of posting. lol

Lord Finesse of LS

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everything is fine now, i purchased a code through paybycash, and did it that way. ended up costing me about 20$ for the month but w/e... its all good, hopefully next time its not too hard. LOL.... Thanks and Sorry for everyone involved. PLZ ANY MODERATOR MAY DELETE THIS THREAD.:p

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Glad the problem was repaired. Congrats and have fun.