• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Please Help PC these rares/rubble. (6 images). TY

L

lupushor

Catskills

Hello,
I would really appreciate any price range i can get on the following items:

RUBBLE 2-Piece Tapestry (not the regular magincia 1-piece tapestry)
RUBBLE Broken Armoire
RUBBLE Broken Cabinet with Drawers (don't know the real name)
RUBBLE Horseshoes
RUBBLE Metal Chest
RUBBLE A red item - When i got this at an idoc, it seemed to be 1/2 part of something (so far it is believed to be a heart) - Don't know who got the other half, it was a crowded idoc :) - Please do correct me if i'm wrong.

rubble1.jpg

rubble2.jpg

Also, need PC on :

Ghost Ship Anchor
Sash of Might
A Blaze Bag, engraved in japanese (I think).

blazebag.jpg

Also, i don't know anything about the following items, so please shed a light if any of these are rare (with a price range if it isn't too much to ask) :

A Mug (loooks like a ceramic mug, but just sais "Mug")
A Ring that seems to Curse but has no charges...
Barrel Hoops (are they still craftable?)

The 2 gold statues from the bottom-left of the container, they just say "Statue" but not sure if they are craftable.

Thank thee for having the patience to read this, and if anyone can help me...well...i will be going like this : :danceb:

Respect. Balance. Virtue.

Attachments

C

Crack Head Bob

The red item, I would think is the blood. As for prices, ive got no idea!

Oh, and the pics arent showing

D

Devine

pictures works ^^ hmm well what kinda sandals are those on that picture =?

L

lupushor

pictures works ^^ hmm well what kinda sandals are those on that picture =?
Next to the saddle there is a pair of double-blessed brown sandals.

(wow, when did this post go from 80 to 2660 views?? not that i'd be under any illusion it wasn't a bug :D )

L

lupushor

u sell or just know price if u sell what shard u have all rubble?:danceb:
For now I would really like to place those items in a price range. Depending on those results i may sell some of them (e.g. rubble armoire, chest). Right now i am preparing a "big" sale/auction and those are the items i couldn't price. Also, I don't know if the last items worth anything... can anyone tell me if the "Mug" worths 10mil or 30gps? :dunce:
Oh, and i'm from Catskills, and everything i own is there with me.

Also, i found a pic i had of the idoc before it fell, you can see the original entire "red item".
- trust me that I got my red piece from there, not from somewhere else.
- I grabbed my piece and saw another piece left on ground, before i could take it, someone else did.
- Item there it is clearly different than what i have right now, so I do believe is a 2-piece "something"
- For me it really looks like a heart, graphic is similar to what one can find looting zombies :)
- I missed completely the Magincia event, so i'm far from being a rubble expert, but i've seen some pics with rubble blood and don't remember seeing one like that.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the red is the small corner peice to the blood rubble set, i believe there are 5 ot 6 peices total

P

PoCove

Yes that may be a corner piece ..Actually there are 8 pieces to the Blood rubble set and the 9th is a box (or wood crate) i have all but the crate and some spares ..

L

lupushor

Yes that may be a corner piece ..Actually there are 8 pieces to the Blood rubble set and the 9th is a box (or wood crate) i have all but the crate and some spares ..
Yes, i also knew there were 8 red pieces in the rubble blood set. Can someone with the full set (PoCove or Manticore) check in their items if they have a piece exactly(!) like mine? I mean i saw some blood bits before, similar in size and shape with the one I have, but with different orientation. I want to know if there's a corner piece that is identical (weight included) to the one i posted in the first pictures. If so, then maybe the item that i saw in the idoc was just something constructed of 2 blood corner pieces to show the heart effect.
If it's blood I could price it at around 6mil.

Btw, I am still looking for the PCs on the items listed. I will remake the list so it will be easier to edit:

RUBBLE 2-Piece Tapestry -
RUBBLE Broken Armoire -
RUBBLE Broken Cabinet with Drawers -
RUBBLE Horseshoes -
RUBBLE Metal Chest -
Sash of Might -
A Blaze Bag, engraved in japanese -
A Mug -
A Ring that seems to Curse -

(i just crafted the barrel hoops, so sorry about those)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sash of might is one of those one shot quest deals, might be worth 10k...blaze bag is from an asian slime dying event and was engraved with a leather engrave tool. I think those go for around 100k or so (blaze/aos colored containers), maybe more depending on shard.

The mug is a ceramic mug, those go for a few mill last I heard, the curse ring i dont have any of, i think i just saved teleport and invis jewelry. So I can't remember if they look like that normally or if it's missing some kind of line that says how many curse charges it has. Those items typically wear out and become normal after a while.

L

lupushor

Sash of might is one of those one shot quest deals, might be worth 10k...blaze bag is from an asian slime dying event and was engraved with a leather engrave tool. I think those go for around 100k or so (blaze/aos colored containers), maybe more depending on shard.

The mug is a ceramic mug, those go for a few mill last I heard, the curse ring i dont have any of, i think i just saved teleport and invis jewelry. So I can't remember if they look like that normally or if it's missing some kind of line that says how many curse charges it has. Those items typically wear out and become normal after a while.
TY :) i was so hoping that mug was the ceramic kind, but was unsure.
The "curse" ring bugs me well (when worn, I get -10int and -5dex, no str penalty) but i guess noone would ever pay zillions on it so better toss it.

Also, TY blueturtle, that clears it for good, i got blood! :)

Cook_Oce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RUBBLE 2-Piece Tapestry -got 1 of that for 10M last week. probably more than 20 for set.
RUBBLE Broken Armoire -10-20M?
RUBBLE Broken Cabinet with Drawers - 10-20M?
RUBBLE Horseshoes - 1-5M
RUBBLE Metal Chest - 15M up (though, I got it for 5M just after the event)

A Blaze Bag, engraved in japanese - probably 0gp.
a blaze bag itself is about 200k-500k, but with explanation of what's in it... hmm.... :(

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I paid quite a bit more for my 2 piece rubble taps but can't remember exactly how much. Was a lot though.

L

lupushor

RUBBLE 2-Piece Tapestry -got 1 of that for 10M last week. probably more than 20 for set.
RUBBLE Broken Armoire -10-20M?
RUBBLE Broken Cabinet with Drawers - 10-20M?
RUBBLE Horseshoes - 1-5M
RUBBLE Metal Chest - 15M up (though, I got it for 5M just after the event)

A Blaze Bag, engraved in japanese - probably 0gp.
a blaze bag itself is about 200k-500k, but with explanation of what's in it... hmm.... :(

Thank You :)

About the 2-Piece Tapestry, I was thinking too that it worths more than 20. I remember reading a discussion about it on stratics, even if now i can't find it anymore, and it was thought to be in the First-Class Rubble, along with things like Tree Stump, Burning Fire and Fire Pit. I was thinking it's the best rubble item i have.
The Rubble furny is most likely valued in the interval you wrote, with the cabinet slightly more expensive. No idea if that's true, it's a feeling :)
I hoped better for horseshoes, maybe in the next interval of 5-10, but I don't know exactly how many are around so your price check is good for me.
Metal Chest maybe right or even cheaper than 15, i was under the impression that worths more than crate/table/bench/bed/picnic but less than clothing/armoire/cabinet/tall bench.

If anyone knows better, please correct me. I am preparing the first lot of items for a "decent-size" sale, and, as always, i'd like to have realistic demands so ppl won't laugh at me on forum :dunce: