• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help me!

M

Masai65

Hi everyone! in the beginning of june i lost my keep located SW of Trinsic just by the sea.The cords are 160.34´S 57.56´E. I wasnt able to re-active my acount and therefore i lost almost everyting ive been collecting for over 8 years of playing uo. Iam not asking to get all my stuff back but if some happy looter got my solestones and som other personal stuff i would be more than glad if he or she would give it back to me please!!

Please reply!!

Thanks!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's frustrating for players when things like this happen but unfortunately as Soulstones are unidentifiable and as they are also non-transferable they have little ingame value.

This being so after the fall of houses at Idocs it is common to see Soulstones left there after most stuff has been picked up. There is just no demand for them. They are mostly just left to decay.

I wish you well but I fear there is little chance of getting them back.

As for other personal items there needs to be some information regarding names etc. If I have found anything which can be identified it will be returned free, gratis and for nothing.

M

Masai65

Thank you kindly Bobar for your reply!

I dont have much hope getting my stuff back but it feels so damn hard to loose everyting..all my smith bods all my rares and so on....I know its my fault and i havent been an active player in months due to work and moving to a new town. But things like this make me feel really sad and i dont think i want to go true it and start all over again..Its too much work.

Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for your loss

But I still find it sooo hard.. nooo unbelievable this still happens daily!!

When anyone is taking a break from UO for god sake stash your best items, ya soulstones,ya gold, ya treasures in ya xxxxing Bank boxes!!!!

please repeat after me 3x and no one else will forget....

leaving uo = bank box best stuff

its not rocket science is it......

D

DuLang

1) They said they weren't able to reactive their account - you don't know why that is so maybe best not to judge as it could be a personal reason

2) Half hearted attempt at empathy in the start, and a needless post after to rub it in

Not needed at all.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THP, I know you mean well, but try to learn the meaning of 'tact' hmm?

B

Black Betty

Masai.....

Message me on here or on ICQ. I have more than enough I have collected over the years and am willing to help you out with things. I don't have any full soustone tokens left, but I do have some fragments that might help.

Lemme know....

Would be nice to help you get back on your feet. I think the game has pretty much run it's course for me. :)

M

Masai65

Thank you Black Betty for the help you are offering me!

But i have to say no...i wasnt really asking for help in that meaning...I just wanted to see if someone got my solestones with all my skills stored or some of my other personal stuff like named robes etc. Iam not tottaly ruined..ive got some money in the bank but some off the stuff i lost could never be found in the game again and that is really sad. So if anyone know someone who was there looting i would be more than glad to talk to that person to see if he or she have any stuff from my keep with my char names on it.

Thanks!

M

Masai65

Hi Its me again! :)

Do anyone know the player who placed another keep on the same spot with the cords 160.34´S 57.56´E.? Its by the coast line SW of trinsic.

I appreciate all the help i can get.

Thx!

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not tell us the name of the house owner, and some of the names on your "named robes"? It might help us better. Those co-ordinates mean nothing to me. :)

M

Masai65

The owner on the new keep is Lugen. And my main chars is Miraculix , Urban Usling , Netterjack , Sledge , Idril , Tezha. Also Liquid swords , smitherlips , a horse corpse , Bowarzeii , Someone.

Heart Breaker

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, none of those names sound familiar to me. :( I doubt I was there when it originally fell. Good luck trying to get your soul stones back. =/

N

Nyte Doombringer

I was there when your keep fell. I dont know Lugen but saw him place the keep. Honest Dan might be able to help as he talked to them.A couple of those names i recognize. I might have something of yours but will have to look. I have stuff all over atm. I will icq if i do.

Ok i got 2 items of yours a cloak and apron. Icq me at 8191777

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Again sorry for your loss but u could have prevented it simply by banking your best items before your break form UO...

Anyways iam afraid most idocers just leave soulstones behind because they are no use anyone else..i doubt anyone will still have them to give back.

B

Black Betty

You just can't help yourself can you? He said he was UNABLE to reactivate. He wasn't planning on that happening. My God, you really should lay off the paint chips, Pumpkin.

P.S.
WTG Nyte! You rock!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow! Black Betty you are a very special person. Not anyone I know would give away tokens. You have given things to me in the past and this gives me the opportunity to thank you publicly. More players including me should be like you.

BTW: I still have those bods. give me a date and time u will be online and we can meet.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As an pirate myself I have gotten many soulstones. I wasn't at this collapse but truly I just put SS's in the trash barrel. I haven't thought that a player would return looking for them. Sorry for your loss though.

M

Masai65

I just have to say woow.....so many nice people trying to help me!

I think it has to be the uo spirit that makes all this goodness.
I know there have been many posts about lost soulstones etc etc...iam not whining over my lost things and ive been playing uo for so many years and ofcourse i would have put all my treasures in the bank well spread among my chars....but as i wrote in my first post i wasnt able to reactivate my account , therefore i lost the keep..iam not going for the details , its to much to write about and my english arent that good. Thats my true story!

I thank you all for showing such kindness and helpfulness.

N

Nyte Doombringer

I added you to my icq. I see you live in sweden. So do I. I am not swedish but hubby is so there should be no problems talking, swedish or english. hehe