• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help me with this question.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can remember when Modain's Legacy first came out. And the rush of everyone trying to figure out all the new stuff. I can remember when I earned a piece of the assassin armor from killing a miasma.

I have, without exaggeration, been trying to find the answer to this question for over a year now. I would very, VERY much like it if the answer were verified by either: "Yes, I earned one just last week" or by an actual UO DEV telling me so.

Is the assassin armor still attainable by killing a miasma? And or... attainable at all
?

How I would love to find an undeniable answer. Please, please help me.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get the tunic and sleeves from any ML named monster, such as Miasma.

You can only get the leggings and gloves from peerless monsters or the Dark Father.

(check out Item Sets - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia for more info)

I haven't gotten any assassin armor pieces lately (but that's because they're rare and I rarely hunt Miasma or Thrasher any more), but I have received a Myrmidon piece from one or the other of those.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so the leggings and gloves are the hard ones to get then... grrrrr.

Ok, thank you for the feedback. Since there is new peerless's out, I wonder if anyone even goes to doom anymore.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GRI goes to Doom every Friday.

But since I don't Doom much, I don't know about the rest of the week.