• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please help me with these items....

L

lupushor

Hello,

I have found this bag a long time ago, and i've been saving it as found for fear I might throw something of value.

Please tell me which of these items are of value, and if it's not too much to ask, what would that value be?

For the rest of the items highlighted in the picture I would just need some Price Checks.

(I know guildstones are 15-25mil, I was just wondering if anyone would think this one could worth more).

Thank you very much!

ICQ 70209560

Graphic1.jpg

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Scales 4stone crafted with valorite ingots
Tall music stand 10 stones also crafted
All 1 stone statues is crafted with normal granite
10 stone statues i think is or was loot from ratmen,pixies

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Guildstone deeds with names usually sell for 10 - 20 mil depending on the name and the buyer. I pick them up for around 15 mil a piece. Let me know if you would like to sell it and I will meet up with you.

L

lupushor

Scales 4stone crafted with valorite ingots
Tall music stand 10 stones also crafted
All 1 stone statues is crafted with normal granite
10 stone statues i think is or was loot from ratmen,pixies
Scales and stand I was sure they were crafted. But 1 year ago I vividly remember trying to recreate the statues (buying mallets from ter-mur). I have NO idea how the hell did I forget their weight and I was left with the impression that in fact I crafted 10 stones statues. Totally My bad :( (just crafted some more 1 stones statues).