• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help me not mess up my Cu!

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real life has me reduced to an occasional player the last few years, but I recently decided to dust of my tamer and build me a Chiv-AI-Cu as this seems to be a good allround pet these days. So I took my best cu and trained him to the point where he is now a 4 slot pet with 100% training progress - basically I can now finish his training. But as I'm still very inexperienced, I wanted to make sure I understood everything correct.

First off, his current status:
cu_now.png

As you can see, I followed Pawain's recommondations from this thread: Choosing points for a Cu slot 3 to 4. 1st points allocation

I used the pet planner on uo-cah for the next step and came up with this:
cu_soon.png
The plan is to add AI, Chiv and powerscrolls to all skills, max the base damage and then put the rest in HP (and the one leftover point in mana)

Now I have two questions:
A) Is this a good idea? Would you do anything different for the last training step? (or did I already mess up?)
B) I've read that the sequence of adding stuff is important but am not quite sure if I understood everything correctly. Am I doing it right if I do
  1. Base Damage
  2. Armor Ignore
  3. Chivalry
  4. HP and Mana
  5. Add the Powerscrolls as I get them (don't think I have all of those lying around)
?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Turkish

Journeyman
Looks like a good plan to me. I would wait for the final HP and Mana adding until you've added all of the powerscrolls. Sometimes the rounding of the numbers can throw things off.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Look at what you fight, Many mobs do physical damage.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the feedback.

I will leave a few hp points for the end, not take into account any rounding problems. Good reminder!

Due to his high poison resist, I couldn't max out the others. I reasoned that I use this one for fire and magic wielding enemies and everything that is not top-end where the missing 4% won't weigh to heavy. Probably going to build another one anyway, still have one in the stable that was a 4.5 star back when kitiaras pet power calc was still the goto page. Will have to see how he scores on the new one from uo-cah. Great site btw. if anyone from there reads here. Huge kudos!

But it seems that my overall build is fine (pretty default I guess) and also the order in which I plan to apply the last things is either correct or irrelevant for this build.

So, now off to finalize this critter!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a similar white one.

1601756566861.png

Both will make fine dogs.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I don't think I've seen a Cu with so much total intensity. Nice find! I would swap the physical and fire resists, but that is just me.