• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLEASE HELP ME I'M LOST!!!!

G

I haven't played TSO for about 2 or 3 years now. i just installed ity about 3 times and everytime i install the game it starts then says it can't update. So i click to continue then it says connection failed when it get to the winter screen. when i try to double cllick the icon on my desktop my game doesn't even come up. I have windows vista basic home now, could that be the problem if so is there a patch to the vista to make it work? please help

G

Call me silly...i'm so lost after reading that thread...lol is it not able for it to work on vista now so i can't play or do i need to get active x to play. if so how to get active x . OMG i'm lost please help my mind is going 50 different directions right now

G

Only thing i could tell you is to post in thread and Lfancey will get back to you, if not, you could PM him.