• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help me assess these weapons?

G

Assessing usefulness in pvm combat, marks out of 10 (or a suggested reasonable price). This is to help me price them to go in the 'pvm weapons' bag on my vendor.

If by any remote chance any should be considered suitable for pvp (doubtful) I'll accept bids in the thread. No pm bids please.

<font color="blue">wounding assassin spike: air elemental slayer, hit harm 15%, hci 13%, fc 1, di 43% physical damage 100%
kryss: HLA 34%, mage weapon -22, SSI 30%, di 43%, physical damage 100%
dagger: HLL 50%, hci 13%, di 43%, poison resist 10%, physical damage 100%
ruby mace: hit magic arrow 48%, HLD 42%, di 59%, physical damage 100%
ruby mace: HSL 44%, hci 8%, di 48%, UBWS, physical damage 100% </font>

I

imported_mo'gluk

unfortunately they don't look to me too have much PvP potential. one of the maces has potential but the rest I wouldn't look at too much.

agh get bak tuu wurk makr!!!!!

G

That's expected, it was their usefulness in pvm I was trying to assess.

I don't think I can make good pvp weapons, or at least I haven't managed it up to yet.