• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please for the love of god make this permanent!

• Thread starter wee papa smurf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

wee papa smurf

Faction vendors from the losing faction will now disappear from a conquered city

Non-faction players cannot block the entrances to the Shadowlord and Minax strongholds

Shadowlord entrance area can no longer be teleported into, repels non-factioners

Minax stronghold boundaries have been extended to the entire mountain pass, and the recruiting stone placed outside the mountain

The bridge and outer entrance to the True Britannian stronghold can no longer be trapped

I loooooooove these changes

:thumbsup:

S

Saleena

I argree they are all good changes! I also think that SL and Minax should be able to use Explosion traps within the base!!That would be a fun one. I mean we dont get the wussy guards so why not just the traps:lol:

A

Altec

I I also think that SL and Minax should be able to use Explosion traps within the base!!:
Explosion traps can't be used in any base. The only reason you can use them on the brit bridge was becuase the boundries of the base and the faction town were overlapping. The probly just moved the faction town boundry out to the lamp posts.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen guards used against TB plenty of times, just as well.

As for the traps on the bridge...I am hoping they moved the GZ line back to where the faction boundary was. Then we'll actually be able to field our own base, as well as place nox traps. If they merely barred explosion traps from being placed, somehow, then the portcullis will be the only effective defense left of the front entrance to our base.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen guards used against TB plenty of times, just as well.

As for the traps on the bridge...I am hoping they moved the GZ line back to where the faction boundary was. Then we'll actually be able to field our own base, as well as place nox traps. If they merely barred explosion traps from being placed, somehow, then the portcullis will be the only effective defense left of the front entrance to our base.
lol.. You still wont be able to cast fields raiding TB..

The porchelis has to go on all shards. That thing is so cheap.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Especially when raiders can work the gate so that they can group on the bridge without anyone on the ground being able to attack them.

I agree. Get rid of it.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Especially when raiders can work the gate so that they can group on the bridge without anyone on the ground being able to attack them.

I agree. Get rid of it.
You can cast from the corners and from the top of the wall.. wtf are you kidding? And you can shut the porchelis before it's completely open. So the people on the bridge can sit there all day trying to open it as long as there is as stealther on the wall dbl clicking it to shut it.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nah, there;s a real simple way around that. Fortunately I haven't seen an enemy faction in a couple years that knows it. ;)

W

wee papa smurf

Nah, there;s a real simple way around that. Fortunately I haven't seen an enemy faction in a couple years that knows it. ;)

Easy, cast telekenisis on the part of the gate that is left up, then that will fall and then the gate has to be re-opened fully! Even a dexxer with a telekenisis scroll can open it :gun:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Move to Baja...no portcullis and no doors in front of the sigil room in the TB base.

Draconi

Most explosive UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Faction vendors from the losing faction will now disappear from a conquered city

Non-faction players cannot block the entrances to the Shadowlord and Minax strongholds

Shadowlord entrance area can no longer be teleported into, repels non-factioners

Minax stronghold boundaries have been extended to the entire mountain pass, and the recruiting stone placed outside the mountain

The bridge and outer entrance to the True Britannian stronghold can no longer be trapped

I loooooooove these changes

:thumbsup:
Those are all permanent

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see you reading this thread Draconi - how about a better choke point for CoM base? There isn't one as it stands now!

S

Saleena

I see you reading this thread Draconi - how about a better choke point for CoM base? There isn't one as it stands now!
Yea they should do something for com, thats one hard base to defend!