• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please fix this

T

Turles

people being able to go into a house with a sigil to time it off is crap. that to me is the biggest over sight ive seen in factions thus far. hiding with a sigil an stealthing is also bad but just fixing the house hiding would make things much better thank you

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*shrugs* I just hide in the middle of the woods. Ill go afk for 28 minutes before placing it on post, nobody ever finds me.

Though, as Cardell said on another thread, anything to get people out of their houses is fine with me.

W

wastedruin

people being able to go into a house with a sigil to time it off is crap. that to me is the biggest over sight ive seen in factions thus far. hiding with a sigil an stealthing is also bad but just fixing the house hiding would make things much better thank you
why dont you just gaurd it better theres a lot worse thing peap[le do in faction then take the sig home to polish it, like logging out on the roof injh side tb basae then loging back in with a field so they can steal it that real not very fair, then there the peaple who like to run through bag balls and candelobras that definetly not fair, i could go on but that would only increase your fraustration level. So be happy if your only beef sofar is the sig sitting in a house to time out there truly lots worse to be miffed about in factions then that little thing.

W

wastedruin

why dont you just gaurd it better theres a lot worse thing peap[le do in faction then take the sig home to polish it, like logging out on the roof injh side tb basae then loging back in with a field so they can steal it that real not very fair, then there the peaple who like to run through bag balls and candelobras that definetly not fair, i could go on but that would only increase your fraustration level. So be happy if your only beef sofar is the sig sitting in a house to time out there truly lots worse to be miffed about in factions then that little thing.
rember tis better to steal then get stolen from as fare as sigs go

W

wastedruin

*shrugs* I just hide in the middle of the woods. Ill go afk for 28 minutes before placing it on post, nobody ever finds me.

Though, as Cardell said on another thread, anything to get people out of their houses is fine with me.
we only find you when wew trip over you usualy infront of tb base love wastedruin

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like wastedflesh above said, there are far worse things to worry about. And if that is the worst 'over sight' in faction to you, then you just haven't been playing them that long. But I do agree the house hiding is cheap and needs to be looked into. Than again, after this patch, I'm afraid to ask for any more fixes, they may just give us a lot more changes and think its the same thing. Thats how these devs roll.