• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Please, fewer Sweet Cocoa Butter SBODs

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem to pull these more often than any other SBOD - and they're one of the hardest items to make since they use sugar. Is there a sugar source other than Sugar Canes?

Maybe if they'd add a Chocolatiering LBOD I'd feel less cranky about it. Or at least make the SCB worth more points.

Just complaining. I love Cooking BODs xo

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It would be easier to make if it didn't take a whole bag of sugar to make just one. Makes that awfully sweet.

10 per one bag of sugar would a great improvement.

Shandara

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suggested at the 20th Anniversary Party that they give us more options to get sugar. Doing a lot of BODs I ran our of sugar very quickly. Even having the Sugar Cane Plant give us more seeds like the Cocoa Tree would be acceptable to me. See @Kyronix I am not the only one who needs more sugar! In game not in real life :p