• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please enable power scroll usage from scroll binders through the animal training menu !

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Not sure what exactly what you mean? They should allow us to use PS scrolls and allow test skilling the pets in TC1. Now the NPCs that were giving the PS have been removed. I dont know why that happened..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You cannot remove the power scrolls once they are in the scroll binders? Can you explain a little?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe OP is wondering why we need to remove each individual scroll from the scroll book in order to use them.

Possibly because you need to have the item in your backpack in order to use it. Just like many items in the game.

Also I would be afraid the game would use a 120 scroll when you tried to put the skill to 115.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't think you could remove a scroll once you added it to a scroll binder so I don't see this happening.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You cannot remove the power scrolls once they are in the scroll binders? Can you explain a little?
... that is it - exactly that functionality should be enabled IMNSHO

Well I guess he cannot explain..
*rolls eyes*

I didn't think you could remove a scroll once you added it to a scroll binder so I don't see this happening.
... and that's why I was asking the DEV's to change just this with my 1st post ... simple? Too simple? *rolls eyes*

Seriously - it would be awesome if one could get the scrolls back out from scroll binders in general but I would already be happy if it would only work from the animal training menu gump when you'd had a partly filled scroll binder in your pack instead of a single scroll ...

[EDIT] *shakes head about Pawain's post*[/EDIT]

SB_02.jpg SB_03.jpg

Last edited: