• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please don't close production cities for bullet train tonight

M

mameloot

Please don't close the production cities tonight.
I haven't been able to get to my sim, who's staying in BF, since Saturday morning. First because of the verification loop syndrom, then because bullet trains were running all night for the past 2 nights.

Yes we've had months to prepare for the move, but there is still some last minute housekeeping that we HAVE to do before the close of the cities. I would have done it Sunday, HAD I BEEN ABLE TO GET IN.

Please ... PLEASE ... PLEASE!!!!! let us get into BF tonight.
I know there are people that want to take the bullet train and were supposed to have gone last night, but didn't. However, this is the LAST chance that we have to get into our homes tonight, and we've been denied access for 2 nights. We HAVE TO get in tonight.

PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?

thanks,
mame

M

mameloot

Saturday I cleaned out a lot of my inventory to make room to do pet pulls (using up money that was about to disapear.) I'd intended on going back in on Sunday and re fill my inventory buying supplies for my new sims property in EALand. Plenty of time for me to do this before Thursday mornings close, right?

Wrong.

I haven't been able to go in to BF since Saturday morning. 4 and a half days before the advertised deadline.

What if you sold your house, and had a move date scheduled. Then the new owners threw you out 4 days early with no warning to finish your packing.
So it's not a direct analogy...it's pretty darn close.