• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Please Delete THREAD

ErjU

Adventurer
I am also attaching what the beast looks like in 3d and able to ride.
Also, what it looks like when transferred, and says. (I can rename it to anything but it will always say dark steed in transfer box)

1638633207593.png
1638633803076.png

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dark Steed was a UNIQUE mount from Siege Perilous from the old Good/Evil system , the one you have here is very similar to 16 th anniv. horse but I cant be sure 100%

darksteed.jpg

ErjU

Adventurer
Dark Steed was a UNIQUE mount from Siege Perilous from the old Good/Evil system , the one you have here is very similar to 16 th anniv. horse but I cant be sure 100%

View attachment 124049
Thats correct they were on Seige and I believe there were a few on normal shards also but no idea how or why they were there.

I understand concerns about the 16th anniv pony, but I am more than happy to show in game and you will see the transfer name. I will rename it infront of you also to avoid any concerns. As far as I am concerned a pony wont be named 'dark steed' in the transfer window.

Last edited:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thats correct they were on Seige and I believe there were a few on normal shards also but no idea how or why they were there.

I understand concerns about the 16th anniv pony, but I am more than happy to show in game and you will see the transfer name. I will rename it infront of you also to avoid any concerns. As far as I am concerned a pony wont be named 'dark steed' in the transfer window.

I was baffled by it and showed it to lex darion in game and he informed me it was a dark steed.
I hate to break it to you, but all the 16th Anniv horses are identified as "dark steeds" when in the trade window.
1638647442300.png

Your horse is definitely the 2692 hue 16th Anniv Horse (Pic taken from an old stratics thread)
1638647492528.png

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not think the 16th pets eat meat.

And I thought all of the dark steeds and silver steeds where deleted along time ago. I was thinking of the old Faction mounts the black ones come in 4 shades of black but then they don't eat meat either.

Any one able to tell if the 16th eat meat I dont think I have any that where claimed

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I do not think the 16th pets eat meat.

And I thought all of the dark steeds and silver steeds where deleted along time ago. I was thinking of the old Faction mounts the black ones come in 4 shades of black but then they don't eat meat either.

Any one able to tell if the 16th eat meat I dont think I have any that where claimed
1638650945449.png

ErjU

Adventurer
Another update, I have just bought an anniversary horse ingame to test when I try to transfer it it says 'tan horse' I bought a 'black one'
This has thrown a real spanner in the works.

I even tried renaming it a dark steed but nothing it shows as a tan horse, anyone is welcome to try.

Last edited:

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another update, I have just bought an anniversary horse ingame to test when I try to transfer it it says 'tan horse' I bought a 'black one'
This has thrown a real spanner in the works.

I even tried renaming it a dark steed but nothing it shows as a tan horse, anyone is welcome to try.
Thats because the anniv horses can spawn in different styles/graphics.

For example, in this picture, these are both hue 2692, but you see that the hue shows up different depending on the graphic of horse.
1638702977704.png

A picture from 16th Anniversary Rare Colored Horses... Anyone have a color other then what is in picture here?

1638703134926.png

** Im also farily certain that hue 2692 wasnt even in the game when Dark Steeds were. Your pet IS a 16th Anniv horse, there is no question.

I also just claimed one from a statue I had laying around. You can see it side by side
1638704647988.png

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You need to mouse over the image in the trade window.

I usually don't get involved in rares stuff but don't want to see anyone get scammed or anything.

I just popped a 16th Anny Horse
1638715774893.png

It does show as a dark steed but it shows the pets name as well.

I re-named mine

1638715850770.png

So that's fairly simple to do

1638715899970.png

Lored it:

1638716052604.png

This one has no med, focus or Mana...whereas yours does.....

1638716128470.png

Anyway just adding to the information to make sure people are as informed as possible.

ErjU

Adventurer
Ok best to delete thread I think and maybe make a seperate thread on these just incase people try to scam with them. Thanks for the test. This thread may open a can of worms and give ideas.
Wonder why mine has med, focus and mana though and others dont. The mount is untrained and has blue button ready to click. @Larisa

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These 2 threads just seem to me like you tried your hardest to scam. My guess is your tried to transfer it and it said 'dark steed', then you saw an opportunity to scam and renamed the 16th anniv horse to ''Dark Steed' and tried to pass it for a rare mount without any concrete proofs and you came here with your term ''brokering a dark steed'' ...

Now in front of all the facts he's like : ''close this thread before someone try to scam'' almost exposing himself, good try visitor

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These 2 threads just seem to me like you tried your hardest to scam. My guess is your tried to transfer it and it said 'dark steed', then you saw an opportunity to scam and renamed the 16th anniv horse to ''Dark Steed' and tried to pass it for a rare mount without any concrete proofs and you came here with your term ''brokering a dark steed'' ...

Now in front of all the facts he's like : ''close this thread before someone try to scam'' almost exposing himself, good try visitor
See i never thought he was scamming people who scam like the shadows they don't come here and say what's this now possible he over paid and wanted to make his money back

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You need to mouse over the image in the trade window.

I usually don't get involved in rares stuff but don't want to see anyone get scammed or anything.

I just popped a 16th Anny Horse
View attachment 124064

It does show as a dark steed but it shows the pets name as well.

I re-named mine

View attachment 124065

So that's fairly simple to do

View attachment 124066

Lored it:

View attachment 124067

This one has no med, focus or Mana...whereas yours does.....

View attachment 124068

Anyway just adding to the information to make sure people are as informed as possible.
After the 4 years the taming revamp has been out I have never looked at the trade window and saw names. I just click fast. Thanks for the info.

Make BODs on Great Lakes , Baja, Chesapeake. I can bring yours to you on Origin at the end.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
After the 4 years the taming revamp has been out I have never looked at the trade window and saw names. I just click fast. Thanks for the info.

Make BODs on Great Lakes , Baja, Chesapeake. I can bring yours to you on Origin at the end.
You're welcome..always mouse over whatever is in the trade window!

I missed Brit on GL and Chessy but got Baja...trying to get the holiday gifts at the same time...that's a lot of running! I'll have plenty for you to transfer :)

ErjU

Adventurer

No, actually I inherited the mount on an old account. I showed a few people in-game and they said it was a dark steed as I was baffled, as I had quit when those mounts were out. Why would I want to scam a pet? I had 4 -5 offers in excess of 500m in pvt message which I didn't accept. if It was a scam for an anniversary pet I would of taken them all and run. Secondly you know nothing about me however I am not shy of gold, and this is not something that I need to do.

I just advised the thread does get closed, as it is a pretty tidy scam , via ingame and these forums I could of sold the pet 10x over, without even trying.

Alaric

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
@ErjU Thats why I was quick to call this out, any time you find a 'rare', whether it is to buy or sell, always verify where it came from, the number available, and try to get a price estimate from the good people of the stratics rares forum. They have databases of rares and events, and will let you know whether something is legit.