• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

please convert 16 bit to 32 bit

• Thread starter nobuttkisser
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

nobuttkisser

Now that we have a new game in place... Please please consider changing the screen resolution from 16 bit to 32 bit.... bring the enhanced graphics from the 3d world a lot better with things like unlimited color, shadows, day to night, and even weather changes (rain, snow, breeze, sunny days). just an idea.... what do you think users?

I

imported_MARCIN2006

Didn't Luc already say that in the future the games graphics will turn into 3d graphics like the sims 2...?

G

i thought they were already working on this, tc3 already has 32bit as an option

G

<blockquote><hr>

i thought they were already working on this, tc3 already has 32bit as an option

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, it's already in TC3 and will be in EA Land very soon I'm betting. I'm even more stoked for the TS2 graphics than I am just 32 bit though.....there won't be much of a visual difference between 16 and 32 bit, we just won't have the irritating extra clicks and the screen going black for a second when we log in/out of game as our screens switch from 32 bit to 16 bit when we enter game, and back to 32 bit when we leave game. YAY for TSO catching up with technology.......sort of, since 64 bit is already out

N

nobuttkisser

<font color="red"> sort of, since 64 bit is already out </font> Well, if that happens, i'm ready I have a 64 bit computer and graphics card guess all I would need to do is install the 64 bit Windows Vista if they ever get out the bugs....

::whispers to devs.. ok people who has been stealing which bugs from whom lol ::