• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please check this out.

• Thread starter imported_eggchick7
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Whitilicious 07'

Hey Niki can we get a sticky for this so it doesn't get lost
Thxs

I

imported_Armonia

I signed up for this and I am Ladygeek there. I hope this works in our favor.

K

Katiebeth

MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!! Yes, I yelled! Please, this is very important to some of us though. Head over to the site an check it out. It's worth it! I am Rosie Ogrady there. Please feel free to contact me there.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Don't just sign up....do something!!

I have always thought that we have one of the most intelligent and innovative communities of any online game.

We have Players out there that can write up strong, valid proposals. There are players out there that know how to get funding. There are players that know about marketing. Etc.

Ya got 60 days to come up with something and present it to EA. I'll sign up for your site and I'll be behind ya all the way.

C

Cherry Bomb

Come on Sims Unite...sign up and get our butts in motion to make something happen here. To all the ones that say it can't happen, they are right if we don't at least try! I have seen crazier things happen, so hurry and sign up..we need you all!!

G

Mark, who is the admin at that site is awesome!
Please everyone, let pick up this fight with EA! Here is something that got me SO inspired to keep fighting that he wrote on the site: "The Project is simple, we want our game to remain open.
We can make a formal letter to EA with different proposals, even if it calls server wipes and no updates.
We can gather support from millions of other players from hundreds of other games who might face the same fate one day.
We can gather support from milions of people who never even knew there was a Sims Online in the first place because EA stopped advertising and updating years ago!
We can gather support from gaming guilds, fanclubs! What about the game news sites? News sites... National News? I seen less important articles in the headlines many times.
We can, we can, we can, if we scream loud enough and long enough, we will be heard, but we must scream as a community...softly at first."

COME ON PEOPLE! SCREAM WITH US!

K

Katiebeth

...well said...starts screaming!!!!!
I may only be one but I am one of many.

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

I signed up. I'm curious to see where it goes. Like someone said before, it's like David and Goliath. That's kind of exciting to be a part of-even if nothing comes of it-you can say you went down with a huge fight. I'm ready to help.

G

Totally right!

If we fail, we know we sure did everything! Im willing to do everything!

P

Paula778

oh my, i can't wait till they push out first tasks
)

awesome to be involved!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I think we need to call Orkin....EA has a major RAT infestation!!!

G

TTL

We all should really make an effort to this. Do you want your game to saved or not? :O

We are getting bigger at Player Campaigns and we wont stop, we wanna do this BIG, we wanna be HEARD, we cant do it alone. We have to stick together, show that we TRULY are one big community. We will make it to the news, we will be heard, we will be SAVED.

JOIN JOIN JOIN, we can make it! we WILL be heard!