• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please bear with me

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I am aware I have not filled the Zento Shop. I have just has 2 back surgeries last month and right now it is terrible to try and walk let alone sit for a very long period of time. And we are getting a new puppy on Thursday. Working it all out and I promise this weekend, I will get it restocked.

Thank you,
Aqua...

Aquarius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you so much everyone. It was so nice to read these. My back hasn't been great, let me tell you that. Now, my whole body is so sore for not moving very much. Its terrible.
I promised something I couldn't keep this time. The timing of restocking. I thought I would be ok but apparently, I was not ready and still am not.
Please continue to "Bear with me" hehe. I will post on here when I am stocked again :) THAT, I PROMISE.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'd rather BARE with you!!!

Wink wink see what I did there?? HAHAHA

I would put my whip smilie here but I think @Kirthag took it away :( :confused2: