• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please and Thank you

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To whomever it may concern. I'd like the option to buy more character slots! Please! and Thank you!

-Gameboy

mspossi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To whomever it may concern. I'd like the option to buy more character slots! Please! and Thank you!

-Gameboy
If I understand what you are wanting, only in the UO store and only 7.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We all would like more then 7 but they did that so we can buy a 2nd or 3rd accounts

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd be fine with 8 or 10 character slots... I understand wanting more slots as if you just add more accounts you run into the problem of having too many accounts to Co-own yourself to all of your houses... and you are relegated to being a friend of your own house so you can't "friend" anyone that is actually your friend as you have to set everything to friends so you can access your own stuff or 1/2 your accounts are locked out of your own stuff and you have to log in other accounts fetch what you need for yourself... so I get it.

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be fine with 8 or 10 character slots... I understand wanting more slots as if you just add more accounts you run into the problem of having too many accounts to Co-own yourself to all of your houses... and you are relegated to being a friend of your own house so you can't "friend" anyone that is actually your friend as you have to set everything to friends so you can access your own stuff or 1/2 your accounts are locked out of your own stuff and you have to log in other accounts fetch what you need for yourself... so I get it.
I'd be happy with 10 slots :) even if I had to pay for them. I can understand the business side though. I am sure a lot of people have more than one account. Just not me :)

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I'd be happy with 10 slots :) even if I had to pay for them. I can understand the business side though. I am sure a lot of people have more than one account. Just not me :)
Gameboy just pay for it then and open a second account. Besides getting up to 7 more slots you get the ability to place another homes aswell.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one buy another account when they just need one extra character slot. Specially with EJ accounts available.
I think they would make money by adding a 8th char slot.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No one buy another account when they just need one extra character slot. Specially with EJ accounts available.
You'd be surprised. I know plenty of players with 5+ accounts who got them because they kept making new characters.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You'd be surprised. I know plenty of players with 5+ accounts who got them because they kept making new characters.
It seems that 5 accounts is the avg. I have 2 accounts that are active but do have access to 3 more. I know people that have 10 some even have 50. The people with the higher accounts have them for houseing and play the 90 day window.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I hate to admit how many I have... started with one... got another so I could have another house... (was stuck because my son had a house on Pac back when he played and I had one on GLs they were grandfathered)... so bought another account... then started one when AoS came out I think... pretty sure it gave free 14 day passes or something I intended to shut it off but needed to place a small home for RP reasons... Then a friend quit and I inherited his 3 accounts... and it has snowballed from there.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know someone on fire island on alt tram must have 50 maybe more all over the island is there village

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
22 active accts atm all with developed characters including 24 Legendary tamers made before training taming was made easy. Yeah we will add more accts just to have more characters......... And HOUSES :) Also have 38 additional accounts that are not active but also have a good amount of developed characters (No Not 90 day house accounts either) That I activate now and then to dump stuff into their banks and packs for storage that I don't use but don't want to sell or trash. If I want something from one of those accts I just drop the $13 for one month and get what I need and let the acct go dormant again. Thus I have some 20+ Year old accts that still have not gotten their first year vet picks :)

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
22 active accts atm all with developed characters including 24 Legendary tamers made before training taming was made easy. Yeah we will add more accts just to have more characters......... And HOUSES :) Also have 38 additional accounts that are not active but also have a good amount of developed characters (No Not 90 day house accounts either) That I activate now and then to dump stuff into their banks and packs for storage that I don't use but don't want to sell or trash. If I want something from one of those accts I just drop the $13 for one month and get what I need and let the acct go dormant again. Thus I have some 20+ Year old accts that still have not gotten their first year vet picks :)
YOu are part of a minority dude, you realising you paying a mercedez benz payment forever, every month for keeping those 22 accounts up, I wouldnt be proud and bragging about that on forums

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
currently have 2 accts active, 3 fully developed on ej, and about 10 more 1 or 2 toon accts that are ej, though I honestly don't even access much. At my peak I had 5 accts active at once. I was originally from Napa and had a house there, 2 vendor and storage houses on ATL, and 2 castles on Asian servers (for farming ps). I used to play with my wife and a friend and the 3 of us could make insane amounts of gold... Wish I didnt have to be a grown up any more lol... and that the economy of Atl could keep up with farming like back then...

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got a main account with 7 slots and an EJ account with the 2 default characters, all on one shard.

I bought a ton of soulstones on my main, converting each character into 3-5 templates.

I wish they added stat stones and karma stones, then I could just use the 2 chars for everything on my EJ, combined with another set of soulstones.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOu are part of a minority dude, you realising you paying a mercedez benz payment forever, every month for keeping those 22 accounts up, I wouldnt be proud and bragging about that on forums
$219.96 per month when you break the 6 month chunks down. Dude that is Chump Change and if that is all you think a Mercedes Payment is, you must be shopping the broken down used lot ;) I probably am in the minority but consider this there are A LOT more folks with A LOT more active accounts than me. Now to put it terms of how many Hogs Subs cost which is 8 per year, seems pretty cheap to me. Works out to about 1/8th of 1% of my Hog Income. So what exactly was yer point again?