• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Please advise on Ring

Jayden Rose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi everyone! I am returning to UO after a long 5+ year break.. Wow things have changed, and these new items are leaving me confused. o_O Could someone be so kind to tell me if this ring and others I find like it are just garbage or worth keeping/selling. Seems like it might have some useful stats but what the heck do i know :p

Also if anyone could give me some advise on where I should be hunting with my pets, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance for the help!
ring.jpg

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone! I am returning to UO after a long 5+ year break.. Wow things have changed, and these new items are leaving me confused. o_O Could someone be so kind to tell me if this ring and others I find like it are just garbage or worth keeping/selling. Seems like it might have some useful stats but what the heck do i know :p

Also if anyone could give me some advise on where I should be hunting with my pets, that would be great too.

Thanks in advance for the help!
View attachment 31137
that lesser artifact ring would not be worth much... i would toss it for cleanup points. Most people want legendary artifacts which have over caped stats and skills on them.

As for what to fight to get these legendary items ive had good luck fighting big bosses like exodus, dreadhorn, chief paroxysmus, lady melisande, travesty, navrey...

Jayden Rose

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I figured as much. Thanks for the info. I play on a quite shard and solo a lot.. i have a feeling those bosses are not going to be soloable with my pets? I have 120 taming and peace if that makes any difference.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No you cant solo the big bosses wtih a tamer. Your best bet for solo play is probably Treasure maps i you have Mining, Carto and Lockpicking trained.
If not jsut try and farm high end mosters of some kind like AW's, Onis, etc etc.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually depends on your template but with a pet you can easily solo lady mel and navrey but you dont need a pet for navery just a spider slayer with magery and a few little tricks. But with a Greater Dragon you should be able to solo mel easily. Pm me if u need any help figuring it out but it is easy. Some of the others also soloable but not with a pet.