• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plea to DEVS. Chocolate Statues.

G

NEVER MIND, See the other thread for the same ideas.
Thats what i get for title skimming.

DEVS,

One thing that would make this event is chocolate statues.

Here you go.

Spend hours killing paragons and getting ingredients.
We cook them up and get nada. SAME GRAPHIC of chocolate in box

It ruins the great design of the event. At this point its better keeping the ingredients.

Please consider this....

Collected ingredients
Mix ingredients and get A CHOCOLATE STATUE.

Use every statue graphic hued brown and sized down. Random. This would be a great addition.

Or something like that.

I

imported_Fran Fury

Similar to the obsidion statues?10 pieces gives a random named statue. I like it! Not the same graphics though please devs! Maybe the same as the stuffies?But brown of course...but like a mongbat,dragon,bear etc.

I have to completely agree though that the way it stands now..the ingredients are going to be valued more then the end products. I am already finding a place in the tavern kitchen to display them.

G

The other chocolate thread has good ideas.

But whatever they use. Random. Multiple items. Funness.

G

I mean Heck.

Why not let tinkers/smiths make foils from ingots to wrap the chocolates.

Now you have chocolate statues.
Wrapped in foils.

G

I still think make the ingredients NPC sold would be best. We aren't talking things with buffs or balance issues, we're talking basically some player rp items. Let's celebrate some Ultima holidays instead of RL ones or at least give the RL ones meaning in UO. I still have problems explaining it all IC and really that's fustrating as hell.

As far as chocolates go... we need to make as many kinds as we can. Those men folks are gonna need the chocolates for us ladies all year round. *grins* Flower bouquets would be nice too. Really a ton of great items they can add that would make folks perk up. Course anything that furthers RP is a plus in my book.