• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Playing in Enchanced

Mungo Tolkien

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello all
im trying to make the switch from 2D to Enchanced and cannot figure out how to make my screen stop shacking when someone has cast EQ

please help

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I have searched many times for a way to stop this, it's annoying as hell! They need to add a toggle or just remove it, makes me feel quite queasy in Halloween dungeon.... :(

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I have been playing EC for the last year and a half. EQ is great for mobs, but yea, annoying as....for shaking the screen for others. I do wish they would turn it off or allow us players to turn it off. I can't find out how. I have an eye twitch when other players use it. o.0

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
this is exactly why I don't play EC that often
there is some things I love about the EC, but this is not one of them

I never knew that it shook the screen until I saw it happen with my own eyes
I once got verbally threatened at the turtle spawn in Eodon
if I had only known why I was being harassed, I would have stopped casting it
But I didn't know about that until after they started making the Myrmidex spawn randomly

The screen shaking like that makes me nauseas
the graphics are so different that it hurts my eyes too

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I noticed this for the first time the other week while I was in my castle and my screen kept shaking!!! I thought something was wrong with my laptop until I noticed my neighbour training Eq next door lol