• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Playing cards stuck in a bag.

MrNiceMNC

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bag with playing cards stuck in it. Bag weighs 225 stones. This worth anything?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would say so, not sure how much, but i would say a good amount. I would say best stuck in box item I have heard of yet

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are they in a bag or box? if box very nice, not sure how youd get em out of the bag tho, i got a metal chest stuck in a bag myself

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw damn, just noticed it does say bag, wonder if a gm would remove em?

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw damn, just noticed it does say bag, wonder if a gm would remove em?
Don't think I would even try personally.

Pretty nice item really. I would just keep it like it is. Best I have is a 'wheat' (the kind you dbl click to produce a sheaf) stuck in a crate.

I really have no buisness giving price checks but I don't see why you couldnt get 50-100m+ for em. I mean playing cards are rare as it is.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm stuck in a bag stuff is not so good...i would maybe ask a gm to at least put them in a box so u can chop it and place them were u want too

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
problem with removing to a create and placing it in a house is its forever stuck there. id personnaly keep it in the bag as such, if your interested in selling id offer 25m

L

lupushor

You can copy a character to test shard with it on board and try some different approaches there. I heard at some point cutting the bag with a scissors might do the dropping trick, not sure if it's reliable info.
Since cards are around 60m (one hand), I'd say stuck should be less than that, cos they are....well....stuck :). Of course, some soul could pay well to get them drop on a road in front of a....cazino. *grins*
I saw great stuck items going for about 10-15mil. Cards is by far the best i've seen so 25 is a good offer to start.

good luck