• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Players will hate, it's Siege

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those who know me, to those who hate me.... there is only one tool that I take exception too... that person, no matter what and or when calls me somthing I shouldn't say. That ass knows better and was the cause of lot drama, that tool...till this day still stalks me like alil 10 year old, taunting me. That kid, says something. ...I react. ... shard stands behind that ass... you all are fooled by his ****... that ally has his back. ...if you all only knew your beloved .... I'm taking a step back from siege. He's ruined a few guilds but hey all, keep showing him love.

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no clue to who or what your talking about. Siege is my only shard, so for myself have stood behind no one. I am guessing those in game at the time that stood took a side. I think I am safe saying this, the shard as a whole did not take someone side. I have known you for a long time I find ya to be pretty cool. Enjoy your time away, everyone needs a vaca away from the pixel world. Nothing but love for ya Vinny! :hug:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I too have no clue who it is. We are many who love you Vinny :heart::grouphug:. Just be you and ignore who ever it may be.
Don't make it make you leave Siege.

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you are gonna let one person, one single solitaire person keep you from playing Siege? Wow, glad that most others don't do that, because there wouldn't be anyone anywhere. I don't buy it for single second. There is more the story! :)

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I've enjoyed seeing you around. It was great to see your keep and castle. Don't let one person keep you from enjoying the shard and the rest of us folks here. ♥