• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Playerrun Event, 10.Oktober 2008

C

Ceridwen

Original text by Vader [BdL] which can be found at http://www.bdl-uo.de:

You think you know a lot about Ultima Online? Then prove it!
Compete with other inhabitants of our shard in a match without weapons - all you need is a sharp mind, some time and fun meeting new people.

The event will be held on Friday, 10/10/2008 at 8pm German time (GMT +2) in the Alliance's rune library, which is located north of Minoc (Trammel).
You can find directions here:
How to get to the rune library

You don't really need anything to be able to participate - it's helpful if you can recall or use sacred journey, it's not utterly necessary though. The only thing you DO however have to do is set your client to English (I think we can skip this part here, only important for the German part of the community).

Following the game, we'll be heading out to a hunt - where we're going to go will be decided together on the spot.

So, if you don't have anything planned for october 10th, feel free to visit us - we love visitors! And while you're at it, why not bring along your friends, acquaintances, brothers, sisters, father, mother or guildmembers.

Signed, The Bagball Syndicate
An Alliance on Drachenfels
----------------
Du denkst du kennst dich in der Welt von Ultima Online aus? Dann stell es unter Beweis!
Mess Dich mit anderen Bewohnern unseres Shards in einem Wettkampf ohne Waffen, alles was du brauchst ist ein Messerscharfer Verstand, etwas Zeit und Lust daran neue Leute zu treffen.

Das ganze wird am Freitag, den 10.10.2008, um 20:00 Uhr in der Runenbibliothek der Allianz stattfinden, welche sich nördlich von Minoc/Trammel befindet, eine Wegbeschreibung findest du hier:
Wegbeschreibung zur Runenbibliothek

Um Teilnehmen zu können braucht dein Char eigentlich nichts, es ist von Vorteil wenn du entweder Recallen oder Sacred Journey kannst, allerdings ist das nicht zwingend erforderlich. Die einzige Bedingung die es gibt ist das du deinen UO Client in englisch umstellst (dafür einfach die uo.cfg mit einen Texteditor öffnen und UserLanguageCodeString=ENU am ende hinzufügen), nach dem Spiel kannst du es natürlich sofort wieder ändern.

Im Anschluß an das Spiel wird dann zu einer gemeinsamen Jagd aufgebrochen, wohin es genau gehen wird entscheiden wir dann zusammen vor Ort.

Also wenn Du am 10.10. noch nichts vorhast schau doch einfach vorbei, wir freuen uns auf deinen besuch .... und bring gerne noch Freunde, Bekannte, Bruder, Schwester, Vater, Mutter oder Gildenmitglieder mit.

Das Bagball Syndicate, eine Allianz auf Drachenfels

L

Legacyee

I will try and come also, sounds like it could be fun :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe someone can post the event on the new event calendar?

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted in Calendar now.
We will need a report to post to the news now... any volounteers?

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am pretty sure that someone will report on this event... *whistles* :D

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the fun! :)

Its always good to brush up my german too. :)

C

Callina Lindir

aww.... I wish I could have been there. :sad4: I'm looking forward to a report about this event. Maybe next time, I can come, too...