• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Player Written Books / Rare Books

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking to buy player written books and rare system generated books... Main focus is on player written.

If you have collections that you are willing to sell, or willing to sell copies of.. please let me know.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Looking to buy player written books and rare system generated books... Main focus is on player written.

If you have collections that you are willing to sell, or willing to sell copies of.. please let me know.
Sounds like a book editor looking for a way to get ideas to put in his next book. Don't sell your story's cheap and with out royals plus copywrite it first lol sorry not trolling just business man and those details were left out

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sounds like a book editor looking for a way to get ideas to put in his next book. Don't sell your story's cheap and with out royals plus copywrite it first lol sorry not trolling just business man and those details were left out
LOL This is Ultima Online... we are not talking first editions going to market. What we are talking about is maintaining a collection of a quickly decaying game history and ensuring additional longevity and view for other players with the same interest..but I like the reply.