• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Vendor Spot

hiei5

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry if this is the wrong subforum to ask this, wasn't sure. Anyway, is anyone renting out player vendor spots inside Luna or Yew moongate? I've tried contacting a few people based on the information in front of their house signs, but I haven't heard a single reply. Can you let me know if you are and how much you charge, thanks.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have one spot open inside Luna, across from the southern exit, 4th row, 100k per week, Its reserved for you if you want it,its usually my personal spot, but I ran out of stuff to sell, vendors wearing a hooded shroud of shadows, i'm happy to drop it for you :) my ICQ is 678566021