• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Vendor Setup

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Setting up my first vendor and I cant figure how to place a bag have it as a not-for-sale item, with a discription - so I can put goodies in that bag.

When I place the bag on the vendor Im ask to type in a price and discription, it then says [ESC = not-for-sale]

So I drop the bag in and I hit ESC ... now I cant type a discription

I drop the bag in and type ESC 120 Power Scrolls (the lable I want to use) - I get a Not For Sale Bag but ESC is now a part of the discription.

Can someone please tell me how this is done ..... it seems everyone else can do it but me :(

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drop the bag on the vendor and just type in 120 Power Scrolls and it will be not for sale and still say what is in it.
Hope that helps.

Reactions: Pix

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Finally figured it out ..... I was typing 120 Power Scrolls ... it was taking the 120 as the darn price ...

So labling it Power Scrolls 120 worked !!!

Thank You Mr Bug ... your post did help, I just had to think a little harder :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Type a space first...so drop the bag in...SPACE...then whatever you want the label to be so you can put 120 Power Scrolls just type a space first

vendor.jpg

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
That's what we are here for!

You are quite welcome!

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok next problem ......

I have all my items, labled and priced but now I cant pay the darn vendor and it says the amount Im trying to add will exceed its account limit ... but I'm in the red ... and I cant add more funds ...

vendor.PNG

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get a bulk order deed book and put a bulk order deed in it. Open the book and set a price for the bulk order deed of 10 million or whatever you want to make it. Put the bulk order book on vendor and hit escape so it wont be for sale. Now you can open the book on vendor and buy the bulk order deed out of the book and the 10 million or whatever will go into the vendors account. That is the easiest way to put funds on a vendor.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Or just put anything on there for 10 million and buy it :p Or does that somehow circumvent the vendor fee using a bod book?

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It just allows you to buy the bod on the same account that owns the vendor otherwise you put a bandage out for 10 mil and have to switch accounts to be able to purchase it.

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks Mr Bug ... I ended up selling a bit of stuff and now Im in 50+ days credit ..... starting to think I may have priced my stuff a tad low :)