• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Player Town News] Red & Purple Pixies of Yew gains a Teleporter Hub!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood... home of the historic Red & Purple Mini Mall, will soon be experiencing a little change. More so... “The Drunken Pixie Pub” will get a makeover.

Q - What’s going on?

A - Remodeling! The old design of the pub wasn’t exactly very functional. Originally designed for a friend who has long since vanished, the time has come to put the 6/6 building in our town more on the community track with the rest.

Since the town was set up, we got those wonderful house to house teleporter vet rewards. 3 of them are located inside the Mini Mall’s second level, along with the little rune library. Keeping that area under control is a slight challenge, if I have to admit it. Still, linking community establishments is a wonderful idea and it doesn’t look like we are getting the “official” Atlantic town hub any time soon. As it stands, the Mini Mall can not handle any more then the 3 pads. The solution is easy... move the porters to a more dedicated location... and that will be UNDER the Drunken Pixie Pub. This will allow growth! More room to share.

We can never match the space as Goodman’s Hub has, clearly... but as one of the rare community minded towns of Atlantic, adding this feature can be good for many.

Currently... we are connected to:
Goodman’s Hub... first level, north-east most pad.
Mystic Gardens, located in Malas.
The Yew Gate Mall of the Red & Purple, right next to Yew Tram Gate.

Soon, the Hanging Gardens of the Ancient World... just outside Lagtown.

The design is not finalized just yet, however if you wish a look... please stop by, so I wont post any pictures yet. The design is to match the Garden Center, kind of like a tree house pub... with a cavern under for the hub. Still looking for some special décor items before it's officially done. Like the flowstones and bamboo stools. Call it “a work in progress”. :) :heart:

I’m taking Andrasta’s example for this project. Anyone who wishes to share a connection with the R&P hub will split the market price of the vet pad sets with me. This way, everything is kept honest. You own your pad, I own mine. At any time you can buy back the pad or sell it to me. No rechargeable pads from game codes! Only the vet ones.

More information or if you would like to make a connection... please PM me direct. Thanks.