• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player Bone Containers for 2019

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Named Player Bone Containers... collected last month (October and November). People who died along the way.... get named in the graveyards by these super skeletons.

At the "First Church of Candy"... at the "Red & Purple Pixies of the Yew Wood" Town... a vendor called "Grave Digger" is offering what bone containers I collected and wish their masters to collect. The prices are reasonable and are common old bone piles to sitting style skeletons.

These Bone Containers MUST go, go, go! :)

January 1... they all get thrown in the bin to make way for new stock.

Check for friends... check for guild-mates. Collect a name of someone you dislike and use for décor.

Small disclaimer... stock needs to move so I can get the rest up on offer. Got to love the weight limits and these are not made of feathers.

Does kind of ask the question to why we dont have a thread of names or wanted names... BUT anyone who has my guys names? I'm interested.