• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] PLATS OF ITEMS NO RESERVE CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Been awhile since i have auctions anything as i took a little break from everything but here we have some items for auction that have been sitting for awhile or i have bought recently to post on stratics. First off the auction ends the 20th at noon Central time (i should be just getting home by then) The ten min rule is in effect. there is no reserve on these items at all. if for some reason you can not see the end of the auction i will set up a buyout once we make a price and say ok we will do the buyout for that i will post the buyout on the item u want onto the post and it must stand for 10 hours without being over bid. if someone bids over the buyout will not be accepted and the auction will just keep going on. 650968665 Xellos. Happy bidding And bid increments of a minimum of FIFTEEN (15) mil Thank you (and i might add a item here or there through the week)

Attachments

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Item #1 - 5m
Item #2 - 5m
Item #5 - 5m
Item #9 - 5m
Item #11 - 5m

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Icq bid on 12 for 300 from brad and can icq me for screenshot or verification at anytime for any icq bid 650968665

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Just letting everything run it's course atm if one comes around that is high I'll post it here and oet it sit for ten hours if it doesn't get jumped I'll sell it but nothing I like yet 650968665 xellos

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Icq bid from Brad I asked for his in game name so brad on icq AKA Johnny Appleseed in game bids 500 on 12. /////////// 650968665 Xellos

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Welcome back @GillrocK u are the high bidder for number three at 220 mil. Also i added 13/14/15/16 remember no reserves on these items. ALSO I RECEIVED A BUY IT NOW PRICE FOR NUMBER 12 AND I ACCEPTED FROM BRAD//// JOHNNY APPLESEED SO IF NOONE BIDS MORE THEN 750MIL IN THE NEXT TEN HOURS I WILL ACCEPT HIS BUY IT NOW PRICE ON NUMBER 12 FOR 750M IF SOMEONE DOES IT WILL CANCEL THE BUY IT NOW AND AUCTION WILL CONTINUE.

Jay Bird

Adventurer
10. 915m 1.20 mil 2. 20 mil and @Rocco so i know there is no reserve and all that but like 1 and 2 obviously are worth a lot of gold but you are still going to sell those at what ever the auction ends at even if they go for that much under? just wanted to ask.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Yes if something going for 1 gold piece when the auction ends thats what i will sell the item for. what u bid and win is what the items will sell for.

With that said lets do a update here are the current winners of the auction
1. @Jay Bird 20 mil
2. @Jay Bird 20mil
3. @GillrocK 150mil
4. @Kloud 100mil
5. @Jack_UO 5mil
6. @AtlanticRealtor 50mil
7. @AtlanticRealtor 50mil
8. @Kloud 300mil
9. @Happy Rage 60mil
10. @Jay Bird 915mil
11. @Kas 500mil
12. 750 Mil (pending buyout if noone bids higher then his asking buyout withen ten hours buyout will be taking
13. No bids yet
14. no bids yet
15. no bids yet
16. no bids yet
Remember there are no reserves maybe u get stuff for one gold piece?!
Thank you....... Xellos 650968665

Last edited:

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
You are correct i didnt go all the way back i just looked at the previous that was my fault i will edit that now @GillrocK ................. Xellos 650968665