• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Platinum and money trade

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry but i've not been playing for a long time and now i don't know many things.
First : Where i can find platinum?
Second : I can't be able to trade money from a char of one account and a char of another one. It says to me that xxx refuses the trade. What means? I understand in english but why a char can refuse trade?. All the two have both money in wall safe and in bank. There is no reason to refuse the trade. I've tryed with some accounts and different chars but i never can do the trade.
Help me please. Thanks

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
First: You don't "find" platinum... you have over 1billion gold and it gets "converted" to 1 platinum.

Second: If you click yourself there is a thing to "refuse trades" One of you must have "accidentally" clicked that at one point and now you are refusing all trades.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First: You don't "find" platinum... you have over 1billion gold and it gets "converted" to 1 platinum.

Second: If you click yourself there is a thing to "refuse trades" One of you must have "accidentally" clicked that at one point and now you are refusing all trades.
Thanks for all. But How can I remove the "refuse trade" I can't do this