• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

plants with names.... but what names?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Each plant can be “Grown by” 1 of 27 different professionals.
so whats the thought on this.... are they the same names as as we use to get off those little black statues we got from the hag quest i think it was?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a Funky Fisherman A Thrifty Thief A Mystical Mage etc Managed to get all of them out of 43 picks Will have to look I cant remember all of the obsidian statue names or any of them atm for that matter.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah there was 51 common obis staty names as i remember or was it 54....lolz

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh I used to love those obsidian statues, I had quite a few of them. I feel all nostalgic now, is that quest still in the game? :p

My favourite was called A Capricious Adventurer!

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I put these in the other thread: 10th anni plants, started by Larissa, these are the ones I have so far. Not complete. They are NOT the same as the obsidian statue names.

Astute Alchemist
Bubbly Bowyer
Chipper Carpenter
Cute Cook
Fancy Fencer
Funky Fisherman
Helpful Healer
Mendelian Monk
Merry Mystic
Mighty Macer
Mystical Mage
Nervy Necromancer
Portly Paladin
Silly Scribe
Spry Samurai
Swashbuckling Swordsman
Talented Tinker
Thrifty Thief
Tipsy Tailor
Vigilant Vet
Wily Wrestler

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Oh I used to love those obsidian statues, I had quite a few of them. I feel all nostalgic now, is that quest still in the game? :p

My favourite was called A Capricious Adventurer!
Yes, this quest is still available. It starts in New Haven.

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
it's quite easy quest, just gets alittle boring after awile like 7 quests make up one statue. i did it like 420 times. sold statues they are not worth much. with the exception if you have one a collector needs then you may get a couple mil; but most go for around 10=100 k.

Alira Drakrul

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am fine with the 'grown by' bit I suppose. I am glad they don't have staff names, but wish it has been left more generic as an rper. 'grown by a cook' instead of by a cute cook

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please add Accurate Archer, Beaming Bard, Burly Blacksmith, Nimble Ninja, and Tender Tamer to the list.

Last edited: