• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plants stuck

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone else having problems with their plants not going onto the next growth day? I tried moving part of them yesterday, but hasn't helped. Also giving them another heal and str. potion.
Not sure what else to try, any suggestions?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you have your plants? Plants stored in secure containers or locked down containers won't grow according to the FAQ at the top

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you are on one of the shards that had maintainence recently maybe you just need to wait another day for the shard to update but if it still doesn't grow then it could be a bug

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay!!! *clapping* Plants are blooming now!!!
*runs back to garden*

Umfufu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine are stuck for the second day now ....
I grow in 10 batches of 25 locked down in my house.
Have worked like this for ages.

Yesterday only one batch of 25 I planted, they went into day 2, needed tending, the other 225 were exactly as I left then the day before.
Today none of my plants advanced a cycle.

I find this very confusing ....