• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Plants Double Growing??

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone noticed that sometimes plants are double growing?? Since the last patch I have noticed this a few times. At first I thought I forgot to water the day before even though I am pretty religious with watering every morning.

It didn't happen every morning. Maybe 3 times after the patch and now it has happened again and I am SURE i watered the plants yesterday.

If someone else is experiencing this, I will report it as a bug. Otherwise I am going to get some proof first..just in case the poppy dust is making me hallucinate *grins*

hmmm I just noticed that some of the plants are on day 8 and yesterday none of them had bloomed! Something is definately up!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No just regular dirt. I know that fertile dirt allows you to skip a day but my plants are looking like they missed a watering (when they didn't). I mean the water and potion indicators are red (as if I missed a day of caring for them). Perhaps I didn't explain well enough.

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, I"m thinking mine did the same thing. But I'm going to start another set to check first.