• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Planters and the Returned Master Acct.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to let folks know Planters just finished up returning the Master Account I gave him a while back. I also want to be clear that I offered that acct to Planters the same as I offered other accounts to three other players. No one ever asked me for the Master Accounts. I gave them to folks that I have known for a while and that I thought would make the most use of them. In planters case I believed he would keep the most used public houses going as a COmmunity service and he did. While I am no fan of GIL in general, I don't judge people by their guild tags and Planters has been a friend in game for more than a few years. It disappoints me that some gave him so much manure about having those accounts, when all he was doing with them was providing the community the same services I did in relation to the public houses. As far as all the STUFF on those accounts he had my full blessing to keep it, hoard it, trash it, sell it or give it away as he saw fit as did everyone I gave accounts to.

I also want to be clear that I did NOT ask for this master account back. Planters asked me if I wanted or would take it back. I am only going to keep 3-4 of the 10 accounts open under that master and just to keep the public houses standing. And cough I may play one of them as It has GM inscription and I hate training inscription up to GM :)

Anyway no need for the folks that were griefing to Grief Planters about those accts anymore. Now you can grief me for giving Planters a set of accts, that he gave back to me............. GASP THE HORROR OF IT ALL LOL

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was great to offer them for everyone and if needed I would do it again in a heart beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given how this played out not just for you but at least one other in a drama storm on a prodo shard that bled over to a PM pitzing match on my FB page. I think in the future I will just quietly let accounts go dormant and drop or sell their houses. LOL I did have to remodel the Zento house last night........ I just could not stand it looking as nice as you made it and had to return it to a lag infested soul stone warehouse....... Borg Cube State :)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Lol yeah I like trying to make them look nice and not borg cubeish but I understand. With all the stones you had I needed a way to sort out which were which

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol yeah I like trying to make them look nice and not borg cubeish but I understand. With all the stones you had I needed a way to sort out which were which

You do build some nice looking houses, I had to pause debate a bit before hitting the clear button :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Given how this played out not just for you but at least one other in a drama storm on a prodo shard that bled over to a PM pitzing match on my FB page. I think in the future I will just quietly let accounts go dormant and drop or sell their houses. LOL I did have to remodel the Zento house last night........ I just could not stand it looking as nice as you made it and had to return it to a lag infested soul stone warehouse....... Borg Cube State :)
Nah, just give em to me and I’ll try to double down on creative drama. It’s what this shard thrives on right?

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a mighty fine looking dog. I bet he earns his keep x2.
Actually he is a she :) Half Pitbull and half Australian Shep. And pretty much with me every step of every day. Sadly I can't take here off the farm with me due to her hating people. Her hobbies include killing snakes, foxes, coyotes, raccoons, stalking the mail man although she has came to accept that he is kind of OK but still likes to scare him, waiting until visitors get out of their vehicle then chasing them back into their vehicle. Sign at the end of the driveway clearly states.... "DO NOT EXIT YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL I PUT POO INSIDE AND GIVE YOU THE ALL CLEAR! " Amazing how many people can't read.

Her most important job though is giving me this look, when I am having a *Hold my beer and watch this* moment.
DSC01087.JPG