• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant seeds and resources

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just started gardening and am wondering why my vibrant plants do not produce seeds or resources after their initial eight?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bonsais and rare plants (like white, magenta, or fire) will never give seeds; and only a few plants will give resources. You have to wait until day 10 for plants to start giving seeds and resources.

F

feath

and then, after your 10 days, you only get 1 additional seed/resource every day. another 8 days until you get them all!
gardening is about zen patience, thats for sure!

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am aware that you have to wait to get the seeds and that not all plants give resources, I was just wondering after you harvest all of the seed and or resources, will the plant produce anymore seeds and or resources? I have plants that I have harvested all the seed and resources and are not producing anymor. I was wondering if I needed to do anything or if that was it.

Thanks

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahhhh, just 8 of each is the limit. Then it's keep for holding the seeds/pollinating other plants, remove seeds and grow new plants, or set to deco.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After the plant has produced all 8 seeds & resources, it won't produce any more. At that point you can keep the plant in a secure container in your house and use it to cross-pollinate other plants, or just set the plant to deco mode.